- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Maldives, in full Republic of Maldives, also called Maldive Islands, independent island country in the north-central Indian Ocean. It consists of a chain of about 1,200 small coral islands and sandbanks (some 200 of which are inhabited), grouped in clusters, or atolls.
The islands extend more than 510 miles (820 km) from north to south and 80 miles (130 km) from east to west. The northernmost atoll is about 370 miles (600 km) south-southwest of the Indianmainland, and the central area, including the capital island of Male (Male’), is about 400 miles (645 km) southwest of Sri Lanka.
Day 1: Arrival in Maldives
Day 2: Day at Leisure - Water Activities (optional at extra cost)
Day 3: Day at Leisure
Day 4: Day at Leisure - Sunset Cruise (optional at extra cost)
Day 5: Departure from Maldives
- Stay for 4 nights in Superior Beach Bungalow (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Meal Plan: Breakfast and Dinner
- Superior Beach Bungalow (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Complimentary Meal Upgrade (HB to FB valid till 31st August ’19)
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Combined return transfers using Speedboat
- Free Gym (excluding personal trainer)
- Free Land sports (Billiards/Snooker, Table Tennis, Beach Volleyball, Badminton)
- A Bottle of Water 500ml per person per day to be placed in the room.
- Free Windsurfing and Canoeing
- Tea /Coffee making facilities ( 1 set of Tea/Coffee per room per day)
- A Bottle of Sparkling Wine and a Fruit Basket for Honeymooners (For Wedding not older than 6 months) , A Bottle of Sparkling Wine and a Fruit Basket on Silver and Golden Wedding Jubilees, A Birthday Cake and a bottle of wine, on Birthdays celebrated at the resort
- 5% GST .
- Any services availed apart from inclusions.
No Details Found