Terms & Conditions
The following general terms and conditions apply however regional circumstances and regulations, contractual obligations to suppliers, and matters relating to location, product type and supply logistics may cause these to be varied slightly for specific products, or specific destinations.
YoloTravelz sell a variety of travel related products from different suppliers and service providers (“Third Parties”). Each Supplier has its own terms and condition that are applicable to your particular arrangements in addition to our general terms and conditions, and you should make sure you understand them.
YoloTravelz acts as intermediary or a “Booking Agent” in some cases for products and services that are not directly supplied by us (e.g., air carriage and some aspects of ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, travel insurance etc.). Although we partner with such suppliers, we are not a co-vendor of such products and services. You will be entering into a separate contract with such Suppliers in connection with such products and services.
By booking or participating in a tour and any related products or services with YoloTravelz customer agree to these Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions below govern the relationship between you, the client, and us, YoloTravelz. By booking a service, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All details contained herein are, to the best of our knowledge, correct and it is in good faith that we have published them.
- Upon receiving your booking request, YoloTravelz will start to assist you in building a pleasant plan according to your special requirements and interests within 24 hours..
- For our guests who purchase their ticket from us at least full payment of the ticket to be deposited to our account to secure their airline ticket.
- Inability to pay on or before the stated option date shall mean auto cancellation of the said booking. Please note that YoloTravelz shall not be responsible for bookings that are automatically cancelled due to the lapse or inability to pay on or before the option date.
- Cancellation, postponements, revisions and amendments should be bring into our knowledge at the earliest get the refund from our vendor.
- We shall not be liable for any commitment not made by YoloTravelz in writing. Once package has commenced, we shall not refund or exchange any unused portion.
- YoloTravelz package does not include Travel Insurance. We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance of your own.
- YoloTravelz will not accept responsibility for the loss, injury, damage, delay or irregularity that may be caused to our client’s property arising from causes beyond our control.
- Our services will include only those indicated in the Sales Invoice.
- All hotel and resort bookings made in this site are all prepaid.
- No refunds can be made in case clients will cut their stay at the resort or the hotel or the tour package we prepare for them.
HOLIDAYS BOOKING TERMS
APART FROM THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS THE BELOW MENTIONED ARE THE SPECIFIC HOLIDAY BOOKING TERMS.
- Before placing an order you are advised to check the description/itineary of the Holiday Package carefully. By making a booking for a Holiday Package you agree to be bound by the conditions of booking included in the Holiday Package’s description.
- You acknowledge that pictures of the holiday packages as shown on the Site are indicative and may not be representative of the actual products.
- The rates /prices of the holiday packages shown of the Site are quotation only and no booking has been made. Prices/Taxes are subject to changes and availability.
- You are requested to confirm acceptance of the holiday packages customized for you by return email for a valid booking to be made.
- Booking of holiday packages is subject to availability and confirmation of the holiday package supplier. Special rates shall apply for peak seasons and the inclusions of such holiday packages may vary without any notice.
- In case we are not able to provide the Hotel Packages as shown on the Site, we reserve the right to give the substitute Hotel Package of the same standard.
- You agree that the terms of the holiday packages may be subject to change at short notices due to circumstances beyond our or the suppliers control included but not limited to force majeure events etc.
- In such cases we act only as an intermediary agent with only the role of a mediator. Even if you make a booking through us, the contract will be between the supplier and you and the general travel and contractual terms and conditions of the supplier shall apply. We are not a party to the contractual relationship.
- By making a booking through our Site you make an offer to purchase the service or holiday package from the supplier. We are authorized by each supplier to accept your offer on its behalf; this acceptance occurs when we send you a written confirmation of the booking and payment as per payment policy is received.
- Once we accept your booking on behalf of our suppliers, a legally binding contract is formed between you and the supplier of the service or holiday package chosen by you.
- The supplier’s general travel and contractual terms and conditions are made available by us to you by means of a link or full text before the booking takes place and they will apply in addition to those set out here. The supplier’s terms and conditions may include provisions relating to payment procedures, default, liability, cancellations, changes of bookings and refunds (if available) and any other restrictions.
- Where there is a conflict between any information on our Site and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions will apply in priority. Where there is a conflict between these terms and conditions and the supplier terms and conditions, the supplier’s one will apply in priority.
- We act as a mediator between you and the supplier and we cannot be held responsible for any non-performance of the contract.
- We assume no liability for the performance of arranged services and/or holiday packages and we provide no guarantee with regard to their quality or fitness as represented. We do not as well supply any guarantee for the availability of services and/or holiday packages.
- The responsibility lies with the supplier as direct organizer of the services purchased by you.
- We request you to obtain suitable insurances/other protective measures etc. to safeguard yourselves.
- The suppliers providing their services and holiday packages through us are independent damage or other damages or expenses resulting there from. We have no liability and we contractors and not our agents or our employees. We are not liable for their acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence or for any personal injuries, death, property will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
- We only commit ourselves to a careful choice and control of our suppliers. Incidentally the relevant supplier shall be liable in its own responsibility.
- Your right to cancel your service or holiday or modify your booking is determined by the applicable terms and conditions of the supplier. In such cases it is your responsibility to inform us in writing of such request specifying your booking reference. The time of receipt by us of the declaration of cancellation shall be decisive for the time of withdrawal and cancellation fees to be applied by the supplier.
- The laws of India govern the Holiday Packages. All disputes shall be settled within the jurisdiction of Lucknow only.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- No refund for unutilized nights, including those resulting from delayed check-in or early check-out.
- In case of bad weather only re-booking can be made with respective charges. This package is non-transferable to other person.
- Complaints must be reported to the hotel / service provider on the spot. YoloTravelz will not be liable for any compensation for a problem which could be rectified during the client’s stay, has the hotel/ YoloTravelz been aware of it.
- No refund for all confirmed booking. No refund for No Show or on The Spot cancellation.
- No refunds can be made in case any of the services included in our tour packages cannot be provided at the time of the tour for reasons beyond our control of such as caused by forces of nature, like typhoon, earthquakes or any other natural calamity that may occur.
- If a Package is cancelled by the vendor before the date of departure for reasons other than Force Majeure and the cancellation is not caused by your fault or negligence, you will have the choice of accepting from the Packages:
- a substitute package of equivalent or superior value; or
- a substitute Package of lesser value if no Package of equivalent or superior value is reasonably available and to recover from the vendor the difference in price between the price of the Package originally purchased and the substitute Package; or
- a full refund of all money paid for the cancelled Package.
- In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be charged by the vendor, which will be informed in writing to you.
APART FROM THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE BELOW MENTIONED ARE THE SPECIFIC HOTEL TERMS.
- By placing a booking with us you agree to the following terms and conditions as set-out. During your stay you agree to abide by the subsequent conditions as set-out. If you have any questions about booking with us, please contact us before making a booking.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
- YoloTravelz act only as an intermediary agent with only the role of a mediator. Even if you make a booking through us, the contract will be between the supplier and you and the general travel and contractual terms and conditions of the supplier shall apply. We are not a party to the contractual relationship.
- Hotels may not allow local residents to check-in as guests. This is strictly subject to the Hotel Policies and goibibo will not be responsible for such check-in denials. Hotels reserve the right of admission. Unmarried/unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in. Similarly accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a Couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. YoloTravelz will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
- Hotel may deny check in to guests providing Id Proof of the same city as the hotel itself.
- The hotel pictures/information on the website, including amenities and facilities are provided by the hotel. This information is for reference only. For any discrepancy that exists between the website pictures and actual settings, YoloTravelz is not liable and responsible.
- It is mandatory for you to send the auto generated form filling your correct credit card details immediately to the hotel in order for the booking to be confirmed by the hotel/accommodation.
- The booking is not confirmed until the filled auto generated form is sent to the hotel.
- The credit card details should be sent only via the auto generated form and in no other format. Prior to the filling of the auto generated form being sent to the hotel by you, your booking is only provisional and hotel has no obligation to reserve a room for you. The hotel shall confirm your booking post authorising and verifying the credit card details. The hotel may deny your booking if it is not able to authenticate and verify the credit card details as per its terms and conditions.
- The Company does not store your credit card in details database as they are sent by you directly to the hotel and stored by the hotel.
- The hotel might block your credit card for the amount of the booking as per the hotel’s terms and conditions and the Company shall not be responsible for the same.
- Check-in time and check-out time is as per hotel policy & terms. Early check-in or late check-out request is subject to availability and the hotel might charge you extra for it. Please note that the check-in time is subject to change as per hotel policy & seasonality.
- Your stay does not include additional personal expenses like telephone charges, meals that aren’t part of your meal plan, any hotel services you use (like laundry and room service) or tips. The hotel will charge you directly for these when you’re checking out.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- Each hotel has their own room occupancy and child policies and Musafir.com India is liable to follow the same. Hence room occupancy will be recommended and advised by our travel expert at the point of sale accordingly.
- The cost for triple sharing in a double room will be calculated as the cost of an adult on extra bed unless otherwise specified by our associate service provider.
- Third person sharing the same room will be provided with an additional mattress bed or a roll-away bed as per respective the hotel policy.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Company will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods e.g. Christmas/ New Year’s Eve or other festivals as decided by the hotel. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- Government has levied service tax on hotel room charges effective on stays from 1st May 2011. This tax may be required to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Time Zone applicable for content displayed on the website shall be Indian Standard Time for all purposes unless explicitly mentioned otherwise.
- You authorize the Company to share user/traveller data with third party(ies) for collecting or verifying PAN details of user/traveller.
- PAN details are required for transactions under Liberalized Remittance Scheme which includes any international booking on Company platform. You warrant and confirm that PAN details of the user/traveller will be shared by you or before the cut-off date prescribed by the Company. In case the traveller is a minor, the Company will require PAN details of the parent/guardian. You further confirm that non-compliance of this provision may result in cancellation of the booking.
- You warrant and confirm that the total amount of foreign exchange, purchased from or remitted during the current financial year, through all sources in India (including the current transaction) is within the permissible limit prescribed by RBI. You further confirm that foreign exchange, if any, purchased by user for the purpose of international travel under the current booking will be utilised for purpose indicated above.
Damages & Lost Property
- We reserve the right to charge the lead guest for any damages caused through the course of a booking by any member of the booking party. This includes breakages, spillages, stains, damage to furniture or fixtures and fittings. Any accidental damages should be reported as soon as possible in order to minimize damage and associated costs. Lost keys / fobs / access cards will incur a replacement charge per key / fob / card lost.
- Any lost property, if discovered and found, left behind by guests during a stay will be held for a period of 1 month. While we will make our best efforts to reunite lost property with their owners we accept no responsibility in replacing lost items and encourage guests to ensure they have all their belonging before checking-out.
Visa requirements for hotels requiring international travel:
- Guests are requested to ensure their passport validity of 6 months (9 months for Malaysia) and should follow visa procedures.
- YoloTravelz recommends guests to get their visas before departure for countries offering Visa On Arrival facility for hassle-free travel experience. This is in case the country in question offers a visa before departure option.
- If the guests are looking at obtaining Visa On Arrival, he/she should be aware of the documents and requirements of the specific country to successfully obtain the Visa On Arrival.
- In cases where YoloTravelz is assisting the passenger with visa application, please note that the company only acts as a visa facilitator. Granting or refusing the visa application is at the sole discretion of the Consulate/Embassy/Immigration Department of that specific country.
Cancellation, Refund Policy & Non-Arrival Conditions
- Guest who needs to cancel a booking should contact us as soon as possible. Deposits already paid are only returned in accordance with the Hotel refund policy.
- Non-arrival guests, who are unable to attend or fail to attend for whatever reason, will be refunded as per Hotel refund policy.
- In the rare event we need to cancel your booking with us, please be aware that we cannot be held liable for circumstances beyond our control and that our liability to you is limited to the refund of any payment already made.
- No partial refunds or credits will be provided for any unused services on the Hotel which were in present in itineary.